There are many ways to innovate in the kitchen! Healthy doesn’t mean boring or tasteless. Join us in this recipe to prepare the perfect light pumpkin pie. An excellent option to share with family or for an afternoon with friends! Plus, pumpkins bring many benefits to our health because they are full of vitamins, fiber, potassium and helps to improve our immune system, our view, and are an excellent fruit to ingest. Find out what you need:
How to make a light pumpkin pie
Here’s what you need (for 2 people)
½ big pumpkin.
¾ cups almond milk.
¾ cup Stevian Forte sweetener powder.
1 apple compote (sugar-free).
2 small spoons of cinnamon .
1 small spoon of nutmeg.
For the base
2 spoons of natural peanut butter.
2 spoons of almond flour.
⅓ cup of the nut of your preference.
- Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
- Put the pumpkin with the pulp upside down in a plate for ovens and bake for 60 minutes.
- To make the base of the pie, shred the nuts and when they become powder, mix that with the other 2 ingredients until they are compact. Scatter it all into a mold for cake.
- Put the baked pumpkin with the next ingredients: Stevian Forte sweetener, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and the apple compote into a blender and mix.
- Add this mix to the base and bake for 15 minutes.
- Down the temperature of the oven to 350°F and bake for 45 more minutes.
- When out of the oven let it cool down to natural temperature.
- It’s now ready to eat!
- Extra step: you can put it on the fridge to preserve.
You can change any step of this light pumpkin pie recipe and adjust it to your taste. It is up to you.
See? This light pumpkin pie is as easy as breathing to make! This recipe won’t give you any headaches, and you don’t need to be a master chef to have an excellent result. Plus the ingredients are pretty easy to get and find. Challenge yourself and your cooking skills following this recipe. We have many more in our blog, visit us to have more options to eat healthily and with easy preparation. What else can you ask for? Join our community and all together we can become the world in a better place, where people become healthier, and people suffering medical conditions become more included. That’s the world we want to live in. That’s why Stevian Forte was created for. Follow us! We are waiting for you.
Facebook: Stevian Forte