For most people, sugar is a staple in their diets. For others, it can be a huge risk to their health. For those with diabetes, food allergies, celiac disease and the like, sugar can transform a pleasant day into a visit to the ER. But several alternatives have grown in popularity, looking to cater to these people, helping them have sweet alternatives in their diet. These sugar substitutes often cater to their needs for sugar intake, but, can they be harmful to gluten-free diets? What can celiac people consume to sweeten up their days? Let’s break it down to explore more about it.
Gluten free diets and artificial sugar substitutes
Many products are created to cater to the needs of people with celiac disease. From snacks to more complex menus, they are without a doubt, one of the most interesting markets for product makers. They make they produce food appealing to this ever-growing audience. However, not all of these artificial substitutes are good for gluten-free diets.
What most people don’t realize is that although you might not be having gluten in its traditional form, you can be still harming the intestines of celiac people with other ingredients. Celiacs are sensitive to coloring and other stabilizing chemicals that are present in most manufacturing processes. These can affect their already delicate digestive system, causing as much damage as a small portion of gluten.
Their caloric intake also takes a blow, as while they can be ingesting something sweet, their bodies are fooled by the overall sweetness and chemicals combined, making them crave even more sugar.
What are the risks of artificial sugar substitutes for gluten-free diets:
- Added chemicals for flavor enhancement.
- Non-existing chemical balance.
- Traces of other products in the manufacturing process (gluten in cross contamination by processing a variety of products in the same plant).
- Deceiving tags that showcase important information in small lettering.
- Risk of metabolic disease.
Why pick Stevian Forte as the sugar substitute for gluten-free diets?
But, what can they do? Simple: pick natural sugar substitutes, such as Stevian Forte. Why? There’s a list of reasons why this is the best alternative to boost their health with a snack for sweetness. 100% gluten-free and natural, this stevia comes in convenient packages, and it’s the only one FDA certified for special diets, such as gluten-free and diabetic diets. Read along!
- Digested in the intestine, with no impact to natural intestinal process.
- A small amount of Stevian Forte can sweeten up 4x times than the same measure as sugar.
- Contains no traces of Gluten, as it’s manufactured in a plant exclusively devoted to the fabrication of this product.
- 100% natural product, with no artificial chemicals, added. All of the ingredients are plant-based (stevia leaves and sugar cane).
- Contains 0% calories.
- Doesn’t contain colorants.
- Packaging made to avoid potential cross-contamination risks.
- Comes in convenient, portioned packages.
- Leaves no aftertaste (meaning: no chemical added!).
What are you waiting to jump into the Stevian Forte trend and bring Stevia to your table? I can assure you that you’ll get amazing benefits just by opening up a package. This is the first step to a happy and healthy life. Make sure to do it by just checking in with us! Check out our social media profiles to know more about it and get control of your diet, one sweet meal at a time!
Facebook: Stevian Forte