Know everything about this delicious recipe and make sugar-free cookies, do not miss it!
How to make sugar-free cookies?
If you’re on a weight-loss plan, have a certain medical condition, or you just want to eat healthy but you really crave for some cookies, this recipe is for you.
Get ready to take some notes and become an expert in making sugar-free cookies.
- 2 cups of almond flour.
- 2 cups of Stevian Forte sweetener (or to taste).
- 2 large eggs or 3 small ones.
- 1 small spoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- ½ or ¾ cup of oatmeal flour.
- 1 small spoon of baking powder.
- 1 small spoon of baking soda.
Plus tip: in case you want to add chocolate to this recipe, use 500g of melted dark chocolate.
- Mix the peanut butter, the eggs, the vanilla extract, and the Stevian Forte sweetener with a mixer.
- Once that is all together, take both the almond and oatmeal flours, the baking powder, and the baking soda and add them to the mix.
- In case you decide to use chocolate, add it to the mix in this step. Then, put the mixture to freeze in the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Preheat the oven at 375 °F.
- Take the mixture out of the freezer and, with a spoon, shape the cookies in whichever form you want.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, depending on the power of your oven.
See? Is super easy to prepare and perfect to share with adults and kids. They are delicious and healthy. Everybody can eat them. Put yourself and your cooking skills to a challenge by giving a healthy touch to traditional recipes.
Become a healthier person. It’s not necessary to give up on desserts just because you want to lose some weight, or because you’re suffering from diabetes. There are always different options you can use instead of the traditional ones, that fit with your lifestyle.
Remember, Stevian Forte’s goal is to make the world more inclusive for people with medical conditions and to teach people how to keep a balanced diet in a fun way! Go to our blog and read it for yourself. Don’t forget to follow us in our social media and get to know more about us.
Facebook: Stevian Forte