Assuming a healthy lifestyle is a life-changing personal decision where fitness activity can’t be left behind. You have to incorporate new habits into your life, where exercising must be an essential part of your daily routine. On this entry we are going to explain why fitness activity is so important.
Fitness activity while on a diet, is it important?
Yes, it is. Fitness activity is the perfect complement to a healthy diet. Whether you’re looking for some specific results in your body shape, or if you just want to stay healthy and strong, you must have a properly balanced diet and a good workout routine. Otherwise, if one of these elements is missing, you will not be able to achieve your expected goals. Some people think that exercising is the key to a healthy lifestyle, or that acceptable eating habits is all they need. These kind of ideas are wrong because a combination of diet and exercise brings out the best benefits for your health. This list benefits of working out might give you a clue to the true importance of fitness activity in your life.
Benefits of fitness activity:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Improves your body strength.
- Lowers the chances of suffering medical conditions, such as diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, among others.
- Contributes to mental health and helps combat depression.
- Helps to relieve anxiety and stress.
- Increases muscle mass.
- Helps regulate sleep.
- Gives you energy and resistance.
- Boosts your metabolism.
- Burns calories.
- Facilitates weight loss and body fat loss.
Even if what you eat impacts 70% of your results on health and body shape, the other 30% belongs to exercise, and it’s a significant percentage. Fitness activity provides not only physical benefits but psychological and mental as well. If you consider you aren’t a fitness-addict type of person, don’t worry. Start by taking small steps into the world of fitness.
Tips to include exercise into your life
- Don’t over-exercise, specially when you’re starting. You can begin by walking at a moderate pace for about 30 minutes or doing other similar activities in the cardio machines at gym.
- Make slow progress during your first week. Include weights into your routine, but not before the third day of exercising
- Every day include 5 or 10 more minutes to your cardio routine until you get to 45 minutes, which is the recommended time for this kind of exercise.
- If you like dancing, spinning and high-intensity work-out classes, join them! They are excellent for you health, plus, they improve your social skills.
- Little by little you’ll get stronger, so don’t worry if at first, you can’t handle much weight. Increase the weight every week or every two weeks. You’ll see the progress in the long run.
- Don’t push yourself too hard. Go at your own pace. Conversely, don’t encourage laziness. Keep your fitness spirit alive! Learn to maintain a balance between pushing yourself too much or being too lazy.
Don’t waste any more time and start including fitness activity into your life. Transform your body into a health machine and become happier than ever. Fitness lifestyle is not about how skinny or muscular we look, it’s about how we feel about ourselves, and being healthy equals being happy. Give it a try! Follow us on our social media and join our community.
Facebook: Stevian Forte