You’re a sugar lover: having the sentence “You can not have refined sugar” uttered at you is a crushing thing. For most people, it means that they’re in front of a dark path of no sweets. For others, it’s a personal choice: they decide to take on a more holistic approach to meals and consumption of things that are known to cause health issues. It’s time to learn how to make desserts with stevia!
Regardless of how you’re facing the almost post-apocalyptic situation of a life without refined sugar, you need to know something essential: you can keep bringing in sweets into your life with the right substitute! We’ll talk about the desserts with Stevia, and how you’re sweet life is not as dire with this alternative. Are you ready?
Desserts with stevia: what you should know
Now, if you’re planning on diving into the world of stevia desserts, there are some words of caution from your humble stevia-loving writer. Why must you pay attention to them? Well, stevia is not your ordinary sugar, it has a unique set of qualities that while beneficial might be complicated to work around when making desserts. That’s why you need to make sure to have the right preparation to avoid issues regarding your desserts.
These are the things you should know before making desserts with this alternative:
- Start with the current recipes: instead of branching out and trying to turn your family recipe of fudge into an all-stevia recipe by yourself, try the current recipes. Less hassle, and proved flavor. As you add experience, try your takes.
- If substituting, do it carefully: most people try to replace sugar with stevia without technique. Be aware that sometimes, the first batch that comes out might not be what you expect. Change it a bit, and you’ll find the sweet spot.
- Stevia is sweeter than sugar: you might want to add half the existing measure to a recipe that calls for refined sugar.
- It’s more compact: refined stevia is denser than traditional sugar and less likely to fluff up in desserts. Bear that in mind in case your experience a variation in texture.
- Doesn’t react well to colorants: stevia and most liquid colorants don’t mix well together. Pick denser choices, such as gel colorant. It tends to be healthier and less clumpy when in contact with stevia.
Now, why to pick Stevian Forte over the other alternatives? These are just some of the benefits you can get while using this product.
- No aftertaste.
- Zero calories.
- No gluten.
- No colorant.
- No added chemicals.
- 100% safe for people with diabetes (FDA approved).
Ready to change your life, one dessert at a time? Then contact us at Stevian Forte to know how to get the best alternative in the market. Make your sweets without second-guessing your choices. All these benefits with the best companion for your kitchen.
Sweeten up your life without guilt.
Stevian Forte, your healthy alternative.
Facebook: Stevian Forte